Monday, April 23, 2007

The Doctor

Unfortunately Valentino Rossi didn’t success on Turkey circuit last Saturday. He starts with the best start position, but he doesn’t have fortune. Initially he took over the head of race. However when he has rounded a few circles, he was going too fast and he has outside ideal line. He finished on the grass and loses a few positions. The Doctor drowns his own Yamaha to attack however the motorcycle didn’t hate the pressure. Also the last rubber turned out badly and so finally landed on the 10th positions.
It was a very bad end of race for ‘The Doctor’.
I hope that the next one, he makes better.

2 comments:

Saša said...

Hi Dušan, are you a biker? Do you always watch races? I've heard of Valentino Rossi before - his name is always mentioned on news whenever there is a race so it's hard not to know about him. But that's just about all I know about this. Happy blogging!

Dušan said...

Hi saša, yes I was a biker but from 2002 I'm not any more! I sold my motorcycle because of study and my job, I don't have any more time for my motorcycle. Now I don't see so well as I was before and I will never buy a motorcycle any more. Howevrer I must to say that sometimes at night I dream obout ridig with my Kawasaki.