Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Difficult times for The Doctor


Valentino was disappointed to finish the race at the fourth place, but at the end he made another record by overtking Mick Doohan and taking the title of most prolific points-scorer ever in the premier class, with a total of 2.303 points.

We wish him to makes better next race.

At the end he says.
“Unfortunately today the conditions were not good for us at all and we had a lot of problems. In the full dry we would have been at our strongest, in full wet we would have been also quite good, but with a drying track like this we struggled a lot. I made a mistake and ran off the track when I was going the best I went during the whole race and then as the track began to dry I had less and less grip; it seems that this year, when the conditions aren’t perfect, we suffer a lot. I had to go very carefully just to be able to finish and, because we were riding with a wet tyre on a dry track, my tyre was destroyed by the end. Colin did a great job in difficult circumstances so congratulations to him. We’ve had a very long meeting tonight and now we have to try to improve the situation for Assen.”

No comments: